HS Nation
Welcome to Hs nation's website please register or sign in to exit this pop up and so you can write in our forums

Thanks
HS Nation
Welcome to Hs nation's website please register or sign in to exit this pop up and so you can write in our forums

Thanks
HS Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HS Nation

Pwning since Jesus was in the 1st grade!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

Hs Nation Points : 541
Hs Reputation : 2

c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!   c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 am

guys and girls....

We are a clan with the best possible leader we could have that spends his own hard earned cash on zp to buy new memmbers for the clan...

we had 25 members and then pancake bought another 25 members so we can fit 50, since then we have actually lost 2 members!

Now the messege im trying to get across here is that you guys have to get RECRUITING, don't let pancakes money go to waste, if you see a decent player that is staff sargent or above and has no clan, tell him our clan name, tell him to apply and that we will be happy to take him.

WE NEED MORE MEMBERS

so please recruit them

thankyou
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

Hs Nation Points : 541
Hs Reputation : 2

c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!   c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am

i have locked this post as it does not need to be replyd to it is more a messege/anouncment than a normal topic.
Back to top Go down

c'mon guys... RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT!
Page 1 of 1