HS Nation
Welcome to Hs nation's website please register or sign in to exit this pop up and so you can write in our forums

Thanks
HS Nation
Welcome to Hs nation's website please register or sign in to exit this pop up and so you can write in our forums

Thanks
HS Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HS Nation

Pwning since Jesus was in the 1st grade!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fluffi777
HS Major

Hs Nation Points : 33
Hs Reputation : 0

!!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 pm

We should get the best players and run a 3v3, like people vs. each other... team 1, 2, 3... team one members always need to be on too scrim, and we need atleast 1 number one team player to be scrimming at once. And, mexi has a vent and we will post he port and info, ps: to be on the scrim team PLEASE have vent, it is called ventrillo searchh it on google and download, very helpful for scrims.
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

Hs Nation Points : 706
Hs Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Hmm this is kinda confusing besides the vent stuff.. so we divide randomly into 3 teams and scrim eachother? ^.- I can totally equally divide the teams... cuz ive played with everyone including your clan (Side, You and Mexi..)
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

Hs Nation Points : 541
Hs Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:17 pm

OK

in short i couldn't agree more

WITH PANCAKE!

i think this is a little bit confusing and this isnt a HARDCORE nerdy clan or anything so the scrim team 1 isn't always going to be on and my other account in d1 force or deadly ones wich ever you know it to be and what we do there is we jsut prefrebly have to have 1 LT or leader in scrim and we are sweet so i do not think that we should have scrim teams sorry, and that will not be good for other memmbers as they will be left out.

glad your merging with us though fluffi
c ya later
peace
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Well I'm sorta against and for them.. Against because we might not have equal members for one team at one time.. For because I want to start us up on scriming...
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 pm

yeah d1 my other clan is a big scriming clan and i miss them... but we dont need frigin teams for it ryan & fluffi....
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 am

Lol idk, when people are on we can just split them up and scrim...?
Back to top Go down
XprtSnipe
HS Major
XprtSnipe

Hs Nation Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:25 pm

im from d3lux, havent applied yet, idk if i will but...

tbh vent helps alot, i have been in previous clans where vent creats a whole new world basically, it allows more strategy for your team basically

but a scrim team also isa good thing (im agreeing with fluffi) because if you don't have your best members scrimming you will lose...which creates a bad rep for your clan

btw...who created your banner, who ever did you should make it cleaner by not throwing abunch of random brushesin the background (i like creating sigs, avatars, banners aswell 0_o)
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 pm

xport feel free to make us a new banner! and we will decide wether we like, and please do apply.
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah please apply, and make a new banner... my friend made it i didnt lol ^^ but anyway we didnt get vent yet cuz we knew you guys did so we can just use your server.. of course i talked to mexi about it, and i love to scrim, although making teams is too much trouble, because then youll always have to be on so that someone in your team is on.... just sort out the teams when you are on.. tell them the room numbers and whoever shows up, shows up and let the teams be... thats my idea Razz
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:10 pm

thats exactly what i been trying to say lol... couldn't agree more Ryan
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Yeah but I hope you still join Xprt! You can come up with some more great ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
XprtSnipe
HS Major
XprtSnipe

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 pm

ya well we will see
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Never like that reponse Sad it usually comes out as no...
Back to top Go down
XprtSnipe
HS Major
XprtSnipe

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 pm

well im in the clan now, so i guess it was a yes^^

btw i already have the third most clan points out of all the regular members? lol
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:34 pm

lol please join
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Haha deo, didn't read the whole message aye? He said he is in the clan, I accepted him.. And for some reason sometimes points transfer... It dosnt add to the clan although it says you have a lot... Same happened to Cheng.S he came to the clan with like 200 points lmao
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Awww don't be embarrassed! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm

I am in a happy mood?
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 pm

lol w.e idk
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:43 pm

I played a lot today! But idk about tommarow, I'll try
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 am

yay, we got long weekedn any way cause of labour day
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:35 am

Oh not labor day for me Sad but just remembered i have a party to go to today so ill play later tonight...
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:46 pm

ok might see u then

have a nice time at the party cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!   !!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!CLAN WAR TRYOUTS!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next