HS Nation
Welcome to Hs nation's website please register or sign in to exit this pop up and so you can write in our forums

Thanks
HS Nation
Welcome to Hs nation's website please register or sign in to exit this pop up and so you can write in our forums

Thanks
HS Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HS Nation

Pwning since Jesus was in the 1st grade!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to post a picture on our forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

Hs Nation Points : 541
Hs Reputation : 2

how to post a picture on our forum Empty
PostSubject: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 pm

For those of you who do not know:

step one
in a reply or a new topic if you want to add a picture move your eyes to the above icons in the type reply box.

step two
in the 5th section of icons above the reply box you want to click the picture icon with the hard disc on it

step three
after clicking it select the image
>>Browse

Then you are able to copy a link for thumbnail, direct image with the hyper text already selected, or image url to be able to sent the picture link to anyone.

hope i helped

peace out

-Deo
Back to top Go down
P M the Magnificent
HS Moderator/SGT
HS Moderator/SGT
P M the Magnificent

Hs Nation Points : 180
Hs Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:26 am

You didn't help... lol Very Happy i'm retarded so you will have to explain in 5th grade terms
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 pm

P M the Magnificent wrote:
You didn't help... lol Very Happy i'm retarded so you will have to explain in 5th grade terms

click the picture with hard disc on it and browse for the photo you want and select it lol... simple
Back to top Go down
DeadPromises
HS Major
DeadPromises

Hs Nation Points : 75
Hs Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 am

An easy way to figure out things when you're posting a reply or making a new topic, just hover your cursor over the little squares over the text box. They tell you what they're for. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

Hs Nation Points : 706
Hs Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah good job smart one, just figured that out Razz i usually just click it right away
Back to top Go down
[D]eoxy
HS Trainee
[D]eoxy

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:38 pm

yeah lol but not everyone out there is as smart as you lol... so that why i made this topic Razz
Back to top Go down
thePANCAKE
HS Sargent
thePANCAKE

Hs Nation Points : 706
Hs Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:11 pm

haha well barely any posts Razz itll add up tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to post a picture on our forum   how to post a picture on our forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to post a picture on our forum
Page 1 of 1